Put it all down with the wrong lenses!
Put a green lens
let me chose my glasses, please? Can I?
and I went through as well, knocking down
stepping old peels
shedding the leaves
taking away my petals
'Bem me quer, Mal me Quer'
Daisies are white!
But i can't see
leafless while the time pass
And I feel ~ that anger~
arousing my Rose inside
finally i see the Red
completely ready for that!
i cant not denied myself!
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Put it all down with the wrong lenses! by Poetheart (back) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair