Is It Poetry
Priest the.....Polished floors black linen robes are ironed and crisp
some thing for the people I have chained and nothing missed.
White hair the far right wing goes there where most are tossed away.
Forgive me father I have sinned today my shame evolved
and while each whom walked in grace I came to stand before.
The midday sun that sheds the dark above my hand the moon
bright lights call out come here to me and be my only friend.
All that came before from dust will find thier worth it's end.
Do you feel the guilt good Catholic children all should feel
or become the white fine salt thats held inside each open hand.
One good reason why that all should come to life and say amen.
The story's that you hear are always true when spoken by a priest.....
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Priest by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey