Is It Poetry
Priest the.....Polished floors black linen robes are ironed and crisp
some thing for the people I have chained and nothing missed.
White hair the far right wing goes there where most are tossed away.
Forgive me father I have sinned today my shame evolved
and while each whom walked in grace I came to stand before.
The midday sun that sheds the dark above my hand the moon
bright lights call out come here to me and be my only friend.
All that came before from dust will find thier worth it's end.
Do you feel the guilt good Catholic children all should feel
or become the white fine salt thats held inside each open hand.
One good reason why that all should come to life and say amen.
The story's that you hear are always true when spoken by a priest.....
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Priest by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler