Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Poke, -The Stimulant Of Love and Care
What beauty is there,
To share and care,
By a poke, -the master stroke.
A recall and a reminding,
Of the psychic tie,
That did not die.
More to say than apparent pay,
A herald of the true self,
All affirmation, never a nay.
The magic flash of a reverie,
Somewhat a gem from treasured closet,
A fresh air to soothe in one's unrest.
Poke! poke! poke!
Scatter your willows from boundless Unconscious,
Stimulate, regenerate, redeem, -with a poke's touch!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.