Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Poke, -The Stimulant Of Love and Care
What beauty is there,
To share and care,
By a poke, -the master stroke.
A recall and a reminding,
Of the psychic tie,
That did not die.
More to say than apparent pay,
A herald of the true self,
All affirmation, never a nay.
The magic flash of a reverie,
Somewhat a gem from treasured closet,
A fresh air to soothe in one's unrest.
Poke! poke! poke!
Scatter your willows from boundless Unconscious,
Stimulate, regenerate, redeem, -with a poke's touch!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poke, -The Stimulant Of Love and Care by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
- Ang undubai, Shri R Brahma
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)