Tonight, this very evening,
To an open-mic I’ll go
To read one of my poems
To an audience that’s beau.
Tonight, I’ll read a poem
Of a subject oh so true.
It’s a poem, not a song,
’Cause it doesn’t have a tune.
The audience will love me
And my poem too at that.
They’ll clap-clap and applaud me,
And that’s surely a fact.
Andrew Hamm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry Open-mic by Andrew Hamm )
- Lover, Emma R. Kessler
- Bitter love, ontomu william
- Fire and Ease, Emma R. Kessler
- Concrete, Emma R. Kessler
- Sandstitching, Saiom Shriver
- NOT BE LATE, Terry Collett
- A SHORT WALK, Nicholas Campbell
- Whoever kills kids and their inocent chi.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daddy Issues, Shannon Hogan
- Sola Cafe has the best fried zucchini, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns