Emotions are rad.
They can be annoying,
Or they can be good.
They can make you cry,
Or they can make you happy.
They can chop and change.
Sometimes I’m so sad;
Just so very, very sad
That I hate my life.
Sometimes I’m happy;
So very, very happy
That I love my life.
Emotions make me
Think deeply about my life
So I can improve.
Emotions are cool.
Though they can hurt me at times,
They make life worthwhile.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotional Haiku by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman