Emotions are rad.
They can be annoying,
Or they can be good.
They can make you cry,
Or they can make you happy.
They can chop and change.
Sometimes I’m so sad;
Just so very, very sad
That I hate my life.
Sometimes I’m happy;
So very, very happy
That I love my life.
Emotions make me
Think deeply about my life
So I can improve.
Emotions are cool.
Though they can hurt me at times,
They make life worthwhile.
Andrew Hamm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotional Haiku by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro