Emotions are rad.
They can be annoying,
Or they can be good.
They can make you cry,
Or they can make you happy.
They can chop and change.
Sometimes I’m so sad;
Just so very, very sad
That I hate my life.
Sometimes I’m happy;
So very, very happy
That I love my life.
Emotions make me
Think deeply about my life
So I can improve.
Emotions are cool.
Though they can hurt me at times,
They make life worthwhile.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotional Haiku by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale