Emotions are rad.
They can be annoying,
Or they can be good.
They can make you cry,
Or they can make you happy.
They can chop and change.
Sometimes I’m so sad;
Just so very, very sad
That I hate my life.
Sometimes I’m happy;
So very, very happy
That I love my life.
Emotions make me
Think deeply about my life
So I can improve.
Emotions are cool.
Though they can hurt me at times,
They make life worthwhile.
Andrew Hamm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotional Haiku by Andrew Hamm )
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck