Poet s Time T o Shine
It’s this poet’s time to shine, when I could put
Everything into verse and rhyme
Where everything I want to say
Can’t be told in another way.
If and when you give it a try
The words may flow out of your mind.
Many will find this harder to do
So to your style you must be true.
Whatever style that you choose
There is no poet that can lose.
If you write from your heart and mind
Then your words become a very big part
Of what you are trying to say
And there is no better way.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poet s Time T o Shine by louis rams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...