Poet s Time T o Shine
It’s this poet’s time to shine, when I could put
Everything into verse and rhyme
Where everything I want to say
Can’t be told in another way.
If and when you give it a try
The words may flow out of your mind.
Many will find this harder to do
So to your style you must be true.
Whatever style that you choose
There is no poet that can lose.
If you write from your heart and mind
Then your words become a very big part
Of what you are trying to say
And there is no better way.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poet s Time T o Shine by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty