Poet s Time T o Shine
It’s this poet’s time to shine, when I could put
Everything into verse and rhyme
Where everything I want to say
Can’t be told in another way.
If and when you give it a try
The words may flow out of your mind.
Many will find this harder to do
So to your style you must be true.
Whatever style that you choose
There is no poet that can lose.
If you write from your heart and mind
Then your words become a very big part
Of what you are trying to say
And there is no better way.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poet s Time T o Shine by louis rams )
- Hollow Bricks, Curtlan Popo
- Only pleasure, hasmukh amathalal
- Splendid Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pirate Infection in my Veins, Mr. Nobody
- Remnants, Jack Growden
- Sensual Bouquet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Loving Eyes, Jack Growden
- The rabbit foot, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Gaseous Love, Mr. Nobody
- Digesting Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)