Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Find Real Contentment
One of the secrets of successful living,
is recognizing Christ as your source.
For only His divine principles assure
that Life stays on the Kingdom’s course.
For happiness will never be found
in the possession of earthly things.
The deepest of joy resonates when…
it makes one’s heart sincerely sing.
A genuine relationship with Christ
inspires one’s spirit to mightily soar.
With Faith, we are more than conquerors;
nothing is better or gives you more.
Become grounded on The Word’s strength;
open your heart to His holy commitment;
be identified as a Child of His, knowing…
that you will find real contentment!
Loosely based on:
Heb 13: 5; 1 Tim 6: 6; Phil 4: 11; Rom 8: 31-39
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Find Real Contentment by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Smith of Words, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Past IT' is, george albot
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE ناس بوشين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Young Priest, Old Priest, Donal Mahoney
- Till Twilight at Jamia Millia, Riyaz Yamish
- Night Life, Kwadwo Botuo Gyimah
- The Soul Of My Country, Tony Adah
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery