Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Find Real Contentment
One of the secrets of successful living,
is recognizing Christ as your source.
For only His divine principles assure
that Life stays on the Kingdom’s course.
For happiness will never be found
in the possession of earthly things.
The deepest of joy resonates when…
it makes one’s heart sincerely sing.
A genuine relationship with Christ
inspires one’s spirit to mightily soar.
With Faith, we are more than conquerors;
nothing is better or gives you more.
Become grounded on The Word’s strength;
open your heart to His holy commitment;
be identified as a Child of His, knowing…
that you will find real contentment!
Loosely based on:
Heb 13: 5; 1 Tim 6: 6; Phil 4: 11; Rom 8: 31-39
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Find Real Contentment by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice