Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Called to Worship (IX)
Know that your brokenness can be healed
and that your wholeness can be restored.
Reaffirm your divine covenant today,
by completely trusting upon the Lord!
Seek a vital relationship with God now;
be thankful for His daily grace and mercy.
Realize and understand His intentions for you;
Open your eyes and observe what He sees…
regarding His plans, already laid out;
through prayer, request spiritual guidance.
Recognize your heavenly position this day;
know that you can overcome any circumstance.
Develop with Christ a genuine fellowship.
Remember! You're still… called to worship!
Loosely based on:
Deu 7: 9; Heb 7: 11-22; Jer 29: 11-14; Prov 3: 5-6;
Rom 8: 37; 1 John 1: 7; Lev 17: 11; 1 Cor 12: 27
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Called to Worship (IX) by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan