Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Called to Worship (IX)
Know that your brokenness can be healed
and that your wholeness can be restored.
Reaffirm your divine covenant today,
by completely trusting upon the Lord!
Seek a vital relationship with God now;
be thankful for His daily grace and mercy.
Realize and understand His intentions for you;
Open your eyes and observe what He sees…
regarding His plans, already laid out;
through prayer, request spiritual guidance.
Recognize your heavenly position this day;
know that you can overcome any circumstance.
Develop with Christ a genuine fellowship.
Remember! You're still… called to worship!
Loosely based on:
Deu 7: 9; Heb 7: 11-22; Jer 29: 11-14; Prov 3: 5-6;
Rom 8: 37; 1 John 1: 7; Lev 17: 11; 1 Cor 12: 27
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Called to Worship (IX) by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
Poem of the Day
- Why Am I? ....., Michael P. McParland
- Your Hate, Michael P. McParland
- Lump, Michael P. McParland
- Retrace, Sunny Chopra
- Diversity-in-Unity*, Tushar Ray
- Nobody Home - 2. Passive Voice, Joseph Archer
- a written poem, animesh sapkota
- Nobody Home - 1. Forever We Roll, Joseph Archer
- Losing Interest, Dawson Walter Smith
- Thirteen Ways To Look at Flowers, Mason Liu