Dog goD 8Hate
i bathe twice a day and e'er pray ...
yet there's this assumed depravity,
what's likened a tiger killing sheep,
but this is due to critical lack o' sleep,
(eYe) stew all night ....
in the day i try n' sleep
but am preyed upon
of other sheep ...
e'er waking my mind
to their disloyalty.
avails their flesh
to the mouths of ...
ill-bred ... goDsss
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plus by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston