Dog goD 8Hate
i bathe twice a day and e'er pray ...
yet there's this assumed depravity,
what's likened a tiger killing sheep,
but this is due to critical lack o' sleep,
(eYe) stew all night ....
in the day i try n' sleep
but am preyed upon
of other sheep ...
e'er waking my mind
to their disloyalty.
avails their flesh
to the mouths of ...
ill-bred ... goDsss
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plus by Dog goD 8Hate )
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu