RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Writing through music, enjoying tones and sounds of every
note as it fills my mind with an energy from above.
Never needing any thoughts ahead of time, because the first
note of music's melody brings words flowing like a beautiful
waterfall, cascading through my mind.
Many beautiful accolades form in the nature of poetry as
life is attuned to the many particles of what surrounds me
in wonderful array.
Tempting associations shape, form and entice rhythms into
existence, giving me a pleasure exceeding life itself,
nothing compares to it's essence and passion of being.
Taking everything into account, I continue to enhance life
through every note being played into every poem, written
and placed in the universe divine.
A placating composition soaring into an interior intellect
and imagination, a beautiful wonder, always filling me no
matter what I do, a mater of urgency, tantalizing my mind
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Placating Composition by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Snapshot of a Mass Murderer, Paul Hartal
- Die Frau des Gastwirts, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Las Mariposas (the Butterflies), John F. McCullagh
- Hindsight coloured, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Practise dispassion., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Reichsbank Gold, Paul Hartal
- Ferguson Grand Jury, Is It Poetry
- The lost bliss, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sonnet: Christmas,2014(Advance Greetings), Dr John Celes
- Thread of Communication, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)