RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Writing through music, enjoying tones and sounds of every
note as it fills my mind with an energy from above.
Never needing any thoughts ahead of time, because the first
note of music's melody brings words flowing like a beautiful
waterfall, cascading through my mind.
Many beautiful accolades form in the nature of poetry as
life is attuned to the many particles of what surrounds me
in wonderful array.
Tempting associations shape, form and entice rhythms into
existence, giving me a pleasure exceeding life itself,
nothing compares to it's essence and passion of being.
Taking everything into account, I continue to enhance life
through every note being played into every poem, written
and placed in the universe divine.
A placating composition soaring into an interior intellect
and imagination, a beautiful wonder, always filling me no
matter what I do, a mater of urgency, tantalizing my mind
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Placating Composition by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Picture Of Tomorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Flower, Somanathan Iyer
- Drop the Drop, Minnoor srinivasan
- Despair, Luca Menin
- Overnight Lounge, Wisdom Clay
- I Walked by the Beach, jael mboga
- What should not be done as the limit of .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 9, Aftab Alam
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 8, Aftab Alam
- Thank You And Goodbye, My Beloved, herbert guitang