RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pioneering souls of yesterday's untold strife,
waysiding pools of heretofore uncollected data.
Reverberating totally throughout ages of long
lost history, parading quietly in pages of recent
Details not fully given, because no one knows for
sure what happened so long ago.
Trudging slowly, forming circles at times, folding
in upon centuries of untold eons.
Related now in oft' told stories, relying on the
word of mouth, oratory.
Fascinating trails along mountainous ravines,
striding with ever-widening beliefs, to arrive
intact at estimated destinations.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pioneers by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale