RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pioneering souls of yesterday's untold strife,
waysiding pools of heretofore uncollected data.
Reverberating totally throughout ages of long
lost history, parading quietly in pages of recent
Details not fully given, because no one knows for
sure what happened so long ago.
Trudging slowly, forming circles at times, folding
in upon centuries of untold eons.
Related now in oft' told stories, relying on the
word of mouth, oratory.
Fascinating trails along mountainous ravines,
striding with ever-widening beliefs, to arrive
intact at estimated destinations.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pioneers by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall
- Beautiful, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Landscapes Of Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak