Patience Which I Find In Women
Patience which I find in women, find no where
They are the holy earth on this earth, is it clear?
Love existed in many forms, motherly love, uniform
For rich or poor or moderate, love, that never harm
Whenever, I parted off, found, ocean of love, on her
Eyes, her do’s and don’ts do’s annoyed me, but I
Knew and felt and controlled my dew, complete blur
From the world except her face, worth to love to die.
Women is the core element of the family, a boon
A love hub, a heavenly power house, hug, lub-dub.
Mother Mary a symbol for women in this universe
Why can’t we behave like Jesus, refer holy verse
Patience is the womb of silence, we must remember
And heart is the universe that keeps love and slumber//
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Patience Which I Find In Women by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock