Patience Which I Find In Women
Patience which I find in women, find no where
They are the holy earth on this earth, is it clear?
Love existed in many forms, motherly love, uniform
For rich or poor or moderate, love, that never harm
Whenever, I parted off, found, ocean of love, on her
Eyes, her do’s and don’ts do’s annoyed me, but I
Knew and felt and controlled my dew, complete blur
From the world except her face, worth to love to die.
Women is the core element of the family, a boon
A love hub, a heavenly power house, hug, lub-dub.
Mother Mary a symbol for women in this universe
Why can’t we behave like Jesus, refer holy verse
Patience is the womb of silence, we must remember
And heart is the universe that keeps love and slumber//
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Patience Which I Find In Women by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI