RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pathways to careers, but to whose pathways - American
citizens or illegals?
Whatever money that's being collected will undoubtedly
never see the light of day for rightful citizens.
Whose families will enjoy the benefits of this new
training and good paying jobs?
Most likely, only illegals will reap the rewards,
because of the many so-called do-gooders who are in
reality, ruining our nation.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pathways by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I had shied away, hasmukh amathalal
- Shoemaker, Gaurav Juyal
- King Serpentine, Gaurav Juyal
- The clouds and the child, Thampi KEE
- To My Princess, Abekah Emmanuel
- Those sensations تلك الاحاسيس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The God gives, hasmukh amathalal
- Small fishes, Melikhaya Zagagana
- When you're old, JJ Evendon
- The story of the soap, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Udiah (witness to Yah)