RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Path Of Reminiscence
Sitting here at Encanto Park, remembering when I was
just eleven - the first time I ever came here with
my Mom and Dad.
Favorite ride was the airplane that went around and
up and down.
Still remember the feeling it gave me back then.
Seeing the roller coaster, same one - going around
in a little circle.
I was afraid way back when because I'd never been on
After the third time around, I finally settled down -
then didn't want to get off.
So many memories falling gently upon my mind.
Feeling the feelings and senses still within my
photographic mind of being with my parents and sisters.
A wonderful path of reminiscence on a day of beautiful
memories being made with my seven year old
Granddaughter and her Dad.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Path Of Reminiscence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid