RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Past Of A Child's Future
Remembering the past of my future as a child, always thinking of other people, wondering curiously what they were doing when I could no longer see them.
Never finding an answer when so young, yet when I grew up I found out just by what I found myself doing on any given day.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Past Of A Child's Future by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones