Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
Passion is hot track on which runs life
To reach and breach steel gate of success;
Passion is flares those catch soul in fire
To rush and crush obstacles on passage.
Passion, hot steam that drags you forward
To impossible blocks those shut your walk;
Passion, tsunami that rolls like thunder
And sweeps road-blocks in unkind fury.
No barriers stand, no reasons withstand
Onslaught of passions in blind wrath;
It itself, its truth, justice, right reason,
It itself, its light, insight, raison d’etre.
Passion is push; passion, direction,
Once let out, it knows not to stop
Till it reach or itself there breach
Like Martian satellite cruising space.
Volcanic, passion, erupts like lava,
Flows like river of hot liquid fire,
Burns the world that stands on path
And carries onward till passion cools.
Passion, demon, Rahu, of hundred heads,
Rolling in stead of thousand mammoths –
Eyes stuck on post, to meet at all cost,
No means ever count, end is all left.
Passion, road-roller; passion is creative,
Passion is might, passion, always right;
Passion, desperation; passion is talents,
Whatever passion does, right on own right.
Buds blossom by inherent passion,
Fruits ripen by infusion of passion,
Birds build nests while passions rise,
Passion unites poles, procreate world.
Passion, nature’s glue, it is God’s will
That revolves all planets around suns,
That burst out Universe out of naught,
Nourishes world to expand and contract.
New rain’s smell of wet earth is passion;
Passion lights soul, passion stirs heart,
Passion, true life that makes life, the life;
Life is mere robot without passion’s spice.
Topic of this poem: life
Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Passion by Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
William Cullen Bryant
(November 3, 1794 – June 12, 1878)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If you really don't want me in your life., Beautiful Lie
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- I love boobs, Randy Johnson
Poem of the Day
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL
- The Lifelong Comrades, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- LAST TIME, Terry Collett
- Another Toll By Death, Tony Adah
- I have always thought about life, Sumita Jetley
- I MISS YOU DAD, Sharen Suren
- Roses Red, Coral, Blue, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- A Night Thought, Luo Zhihai
- B day, hasmukh amathalal
- Nothing worth to be Found Right, Meriam Joseph