Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
Passion is hot track on which runs life
To reach and breach steel gate of success;
Passion is flares those catch soul in fire
To rush and crush obstacles on passage.
Passion, hot steam that drags you forward
To impossible blocks those shut your walk;
Passion, tsunami that rolls like thunder
And sweeps road-blocks in unkind fury.
No barriers stand, no reasons withstand
Onslaught of passions in blind wrath;
It itself, its truth, justice, right reason,
It itself, its light, insight, raison d’etre.
Passion is push; passion, direction,
Once let out, it knows not to stop
Till it reach or itself there breach
Like Martian satellite cruising space.
Volcanic, passion, erupts like lava,
Flows like river of hot liquid fire,
Burns the world that stands on path
And carries onward till passion cools.
Passion, demon, Rahu, of hundred heads,
Rolling in stead of thousand mammoths –
Eyes stuck on post, to meet at all cost,
No means ever count, end is all left.
Passion, road-roller; passion is creative,
Passion is might, passion, always right;
Passion, desperation; passion is talents,
Whatever passion does, right on own right.
Buds blossom by inherent passion,
Fruits ripen by infusion of passion,
Birds build nests while passions rise,
Passion unites poles, procreate world.
Passion, nature’s glue, it is God’s will
That revolves all planets around suns,
That burst out Universe out of naught,
Nourishes world to expand and contract.
New rain’s smell of wet earth is passion;
Passion lights soul, passion stirs heart,
Passion, true life that makes life, the life;
Life is mere robot without passion’s spice.
Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Passion by Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow )
- I will not be taken down., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Will the crowd cheer, Harold R Hunt Sr
- waiting, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Help, help! !, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Don't cry, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Put your boots on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Two Cats, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Shrunken Head, Ronald Peat
- SHE - a love poem, Thomas Kay
- Upon Me, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)