Is It Poetry
Our Right Mind
The title, I make first.
But then again the body can become the soul.
Knowing about nothing, which will follow.
Most here know.
Do you have an ego,
that is larger than the moon and does it glow.
Come and listen to the wind as it sings.
Then will you follow me,
back down the path, to where we started?
Where all go.
Don't be afraid, I think about the Judges.
Dressed in somber black,
and they are married to with children.
Like we have, I've shown you mine.
And she is ten.
If things don't change, I am not there.
I can deal with ignorance,
if it means that one can learn.
Stupid is the fire that burns the world.
Some hide and listen to the magic static.
Some can't sleep without the noise.
Of the past that some have made.
The future knows.
If I can't learn, then I have died.
A useless death that most have shared.
Sitting in the dark, it still makes noise.
Adults that can not say,
why they are still alive instead of dead.
Stupid silly sayings like the good die young.
Until the child is your's, no end of grief.
Being honest with your self will help you grow.
Telling lies about your friends, it's time to go.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Right Mind by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sometimes It Feels So Bad, Md. Ziaul Haque