A lifelong quest inspired by our emotions,
fascination felt within the heart soul, and body.
It can drive us to the brink of generosity,
in tireless pursuit, or fantasies of endless passions.
Our feelings goes roaming with strong desire,
Enchantments and intrigued radiates from within.
Brings out character and absorb where we begin,
fills the low voids, and take the roads we share.
Our the best will seems good yet so misgiving,
Feelings constantly flow from emotional sources,
Explore watery paths and many different courses,
Everyday; we all have feelings worth sharing.
The sensational power to engage natural responses,
our feelings surge to surface anywhere on earth,
we were born with this affectionate gift at birth,
Teardrops at first, and then we hear them in songs.
Beating out lyrics the meaning of interpretation,
Poetry with nothing sweeter than unique feelings,
Engrossed in the midst of joy with new meanings
Release from the heart the fear of consternation.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Our Feelings by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots