You make me feel special
Under Your spell make me feel special,
Share my doubts, remove all my fears
When you smile I fall under your spell,
You wipe away so many of my tears.
I chase the taste of your lips into the night,
In the moonlight I find bliss securely waiting,
I reach the stars to see the breaking light,
It feels like the sun will never grow dim.
Together we are together connected,
Beyond the prism that friendship has define,
Things we love others may have rejected,
But our love will last for a very long time.
I believe strength can wash away the pain,
You make me forget the sadness for a while
And we can walk together through the rain,
Under your spell love makes me feel special.
Under a spell and make me feel special
Taking the time to say something enchanting,
Then take me to the place of your smile,
You make me feel I was worth something.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You make me feel special by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery