One Fateful Day
No river's span is quite as vast
No mountain's reach so high.
No rose's scent is quite as sweet
As the love I hold inside.
Every time I see your face and
Every time you smile,
Every time I kiss your lips,
My love grows all the while
I’m the luckiest man to walk the earth
To know a love like yours
Loving is so easy now
You’ve opened my heart’s doors.
And I'll love you 'til my life has ceased
And still more with my soul
Because that fateful day we met,
My heart you forever stole.
jenie hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Fateful Day by jenie hart )
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid