One Fateful Day
No river's span is quite as vast
No mountain's reach so high.
No rose's scent is quite as sweet
As the love I hold inside.
Every time I see your face and
Every time you smile,
Every time I kiss your lips,
My love grows all the while
I’m the luckiest man to walk the earth
To know a love like yours
Loving is so easy now
You’ve opened my heart’s doors.
And I'll love you 'til my life has ceased
And still more with my soul
Because that fateful day we met,
My heart you forever stole.
jenie hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Fateful Day by jenie hart )
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
- Heart Broke, Vijaya mam
- Perhaps I'll See You, Abu Tammam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)