Forcing a smile as I blink the tears away,
Wondering how I am going to get through the day.
Laughing away my sadness, bandaging my heart,
There's no happiness for me when we're apart.
Chocking on my loneliness confused at what to do,
My life's a total wreck when I'm not with you.
I hate to admit it you're everything to me,
Unfortunately you're just too stubborn to see.
Sometimes goodbyes really are forever,
Meaning never again will we be together.
jenie hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never again by jenie hart )
- Our First Date, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Terrorist Behind Every Bush, Talile Ali
- I Love You 2, Michael McParland
- Trust None, Even Me, Sir Toby Moses
- Lema, Nassy Fesharaki
- Decaying Within, Angelica Stevenz
- WALAA, Wala' Qamhieh
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- have been posess, ademola oluwabusayo
- Be patient, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)