Old Glory, We're So Proud of You
You look so proud in your valor colors flowing in the wind.
Where your courage never bends,
Through America’s growth you’ve met so many new friends.
You were always there for your country.
You always saw the enemy coming.
You never surrendered.
You will always be remembered.
For the strong courage that you symbolized,
And the America that you civilized,
Creating a new country under God that was dignified.
Old Glory, we pray you never tire.
We salute you!
Old Glory, we’re so proud of you!
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By, Patricia Kriegel-Kelley
Comments about this poem (Old Glory, We're So Proud of You by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -51, Ronjoy Brahma