Oil On Trains... Mar 6th,2014
It’s obvious we have a problem with large oil tanks on trains,
That either leak or explode if the train come off the tracks in flames,
These trains should be rerouted away from cities and towns,
So that our people and communities can feel safer all around.
It seems that the elites are in discussion but they don’t know what to do,
Can’t reroute these train lines because people won’t let them through,
And my idea may or may not have been already discussed,
Though some of them may look at this idea with disgust.
Build an oil pipeline immediately beside the railroad tracks,
They already have the property, the measurements and the facts,
This idea may have been discussed already but I don’t know,
I haven’t read it anywhere and it may cost a lot of dough.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oil On Trains... Mar 6th,2014 by James Bredin )
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate