Biography of James Bredin
This very old retired guy lives in Scarborough now. He also lives at
Very few of his old friends are on the Internet because they came from a time when even typewriters were rare.
- No Amendments Please
- Death With Dignity Please
- Oil On Trains... Mar 6th,2014
- Mandatory Voting In Canada...
- ASSISTED SUICIDE
- DYING WITH DIGNITY... APR 6TH,2013
- IS ABORTION MURDER?
- STUPID QUESTIONS... NOV 17TH,2012
- TORONTO BROTHELS... JAN 15TH,2014
- YOUNG SINGLE PREGNANT LADY
- RIGHT TO DIE
- THE DAY YOU DIE
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
Can We Change the System
Are human rights written down somewhere like the law of the land?
Does Trudeau’s Charter give terrorists the right to take a stand?
Why are we not allowed binding referendums like the Swiss?
Would our politicians allow this or would they just dismiss?
Should Canadians have recall to keep politicians in check?
Eighteen US States have recall in their constitution deck,
The State of California has used recall, not once, but twice,
Canadians still can’t have it so it’s like the throw