Biography of James Bredin
This very old retired guy lives in Scarborough now. He also lives at
Very few of his old friends are on the Internet because they came from a time when even typewriters were rare.
- No Amendments Please
- Death With Dignity Please
- Oil On Trains... Mar 6th,2014
- Mandatory Voting In Canada...
- ASSISTED SUICIDE
- STUPID QUESTIONS... NOV 17TH,2012
- DYING WITH DIGNITY... APR 6TH,2013
- IS ABORTION MURDER?
- RIGHT TO DIE
- THE DAY YOU DIE
- TORONTO BROTHELS... JAN 15TH,2014
- YOUNG SINGLE PREGNANT LADY
- EQUAL IN DEATH May 17th,2011
Ennis will forever be enshrined in my mind,
A small mark on the map from another place and time.
Memories dimmed by many years as though cut with a knife,
First seventeen years of love and laughter in my life.
In a town bowed down by poverty struggling to survive,
Back lanes of half-door houses waiting someone to arrive.
Narrow winding streets full of friends and farmers’ horses,
Pompous priests dressed in black who always walked on water,