RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Numb Beyond Recognition
Falling into an abyss of grief, not even trying to get out, just succumbing to it's deathly pull into nothingness.
Failing to realize any senses touching me, numb beyond all recognition.
Forestalling every motion as I walk down deeper into the black hole it has created.
Which in reality is set deeply within my being for all time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Numb Beyond Recognition by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano