RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Numb Beyond Recognition
Falling into an abyss of grief, not even trying to get out, just succumbing to it's deathly pull into nothingness.
Failing to realize any senses touching me, numb beyond all recognition.
Forestalling every motion as I walk down deeper into the black hole it has created.
Which in reality is set deeply within my being for all time.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Numb Beyond Recognition by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney