RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Not Wanting To Leave
Cha cha-ing around the floor, bouncing merrily with
Seniors staying healthy, limber and agile well into
their later years.
Beaming with good cheer and attitudes, enjoying the
time here with others.
Not wanting to think about leaving and going home
to a lonely, empty home where they will sit between
four walls and have no conversations with anyone.
Just listening, maybe to the television or radio
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Wanting To Leave by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Winter's Untrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Forbidding Mourning, Lilly Emery
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher