Not To Alter
Let sun rise early in morning
And set as per schedule in evening
Let the afternoon become hot and unbearable!
Why should I take pain and think about trouble
Many poets paint good picture about moon
Big moon with silvery lights and so on
I don’t understand why to spend time on such matters?
Sun and moon may perform their duty so why a words to utter?
The failure in monsoon sometimes makes us to feel sorry?
That is big concern and adds to our worry
The draught and water problem deteriorates and situation worsens
Such position arises all of sudden
When natural bodies can perform their role?
Why do we take no pain to think and call?
About ourselves as more responsible
And cause no hurdles to existing troubles
Why should we cause damage to natural resources?
Why should we act contrary to divine forces?
As human being we have no prime responsibility
What matters if we are allowed to stay long or short by almighty?
So long such mentality exists
There will not be any use to insist
For right cause or ordinary issues
We will be staying least concerned even to view
Things do not move as per wish
One slap from nature is enough to finish
If air is topped for minute or so
You can thing where the life will end or go?
We got to be nature’s friendly
Behave with all in a manner and nicely
It has to be our endeavor to look after
Whatever we have to maintain and resort not to alter
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not To Alter by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey