Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Not Meant With Intention To Experience It
Soliciting the impending of approaching threats,
Builds to instill within mindsets...
Feeding themselves on a feast of conflicts.
To dangle ideals of peace to mention as a novelty.
But clearly not meant with intention to experience it,
In atmospheres promoting the marketing of fear...
When warring against others,
Is a prerequisite to be endeared.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.