Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not Meant With Intention To Experience It
Soliciting the impending of approaching threats,
Builds to instill within mindsets...
Feeding themselves on a feast of conflicts.
To dangle ideals of peace to mention as a novelty.
But clearly not meant with intention to experience it,
In atmospheres promoting the marketing of fear...
When warring against others,
Is a prerequisite to be endeared.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Meant With Intention To Experience It by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer