Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not Meant With Intention To Experience It
Soliciting the impending of approaching threats,
Builds to instill within mindsets...
Feeding themselves on a feast of conflicts.
To dangle ideals of peace to mention as a novelty.
But clearly not meant with intention to experience it,
In atmospheres promoting the marketing of fear...
When warring against others,
Is a prerequisite to be endeared.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Meant With Intention To Experience It by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris