Not for a night stand
I wish you admire me
But don’t say it to me.
I wish you desire me
But don’t show it to me.
It means you are braver
And I am cheaper.
Without your conveyance,
I can read it from your eyes.
Without your expression,
I can sense from your looks.
So don’t embarrass me.
I can guess and feel sex.
In the medieval days
Women encouraged men
To woo and pursue them
For those men made courtships
With women for marriage
And not for a night stand.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not for a night stand by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram