Not for a night stand
I wish you admire me
But don’t say it to me.
I wish you desire me
But don’t show it to me.
It means you are braver
And I am cheaper.
Without your conveyance,
I can read it from your eyes.
Without your expression,
I can sense from your looks.
So don’t embarrass me.
I can guess and feel sex.
In the medieval days
Women encouraged men
To woo and pursue them
For those men made courtships
With women for marriage
And not for a night stand.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not for a night stand by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy