Noble Cause Of Life
What will be the noble cause of life?
No one could be aware of these
Though, where, it will be destroyed
The life is jumbled were it to be ended
People were recognized only at the last
Will be happened after the death?
Nexuses with the God and Goddess
Hold them tight to bless him heavenly
What's the use of life after last their morality?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Noble Cause Of Life by shivayadav yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola