Bold words and bold deeds,
Get printed in the paper.
What other kind of writing,
Would deserve a newspaper?
Stories short and stories long,
Stories meant for the weak and the strong,
To be able to read and ingest,
These stories told me of so much.
Newspaper writing done by journalists,
Running after their story,
Thinking their's the best,
Taking all the glory.
The greatest of the read,
For the person in information need.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Newspaper by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland