Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Never one can
Come and see the sky
Dotted with flying birds
In between the cottony cloud.
Sky says to be pure as she
And heart to be as deep as ocean
But open to all
Access to all
And your surroundings.
Cloud says be clean
As white as you can
Can you make
Clean and pure
In and around you?
No, never one can.
Sushil Kumar Tripathy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never one can by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai