Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Never one can
Come and see the sky
Dotted with flying birds
In between the cottony cloud.
Sky says to be pure as she
And heart to be as deep as ocean
But open to all
Access to all
And your surroundings.
Cloud says be clean
As white as you can
Can you make
Clean and pure
In and around you?
No, never one can.
Sushil Kumar Tripathy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never one can by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate