Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Never one can
Come and see the sky
Dotted with flying birds
In between the cottony cloud.
Sky says to be pure as she
And heart to be as deep as ocean
But open to all
Access to all
And your surroundings.
Cloud says be clean
As white as you can
Can you make
Clean and pure
In and around you?
No, never one can.
Sushil Kumar Tripathy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never one can by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson
- Maybe there is a deep secret, Gert Strydom
- Final Training Flight, Keith Johnson
- The seat divine sees monarchy renew, Keith Johnson