Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Never one can
Come and see the sky
Dotted with flying birds
In between the cottony cloud.
Sky says to be pure as she
And heart to be as deep as ocean
But open to all
Access to all
And your surroundings.
Cloud says be clean
As white as you can
Can you make
Clean and pure
In and around you?
No, never one can.
Sushil Kumar Tripathy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never one can by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
- Lonely On The Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)