Nature Talks To Me
Everyone says nature does not talk,
They say it just stays there,
They say it does not even explain.
Everyone says nature is just nature,
Something that simply stares,
Something that might leave us one day.
But nature talks to me,
Though nature is everything.
Nature is the wind talking as it whistles,
Nature is a baby
Learning more every day,
Nature is that living whale
The one who seems scared,
The one who talks by crying
When that harpoon crosses it’s flesh.
Nature talks to me,
And nature is the most kind,
The most amazing,
My best friend.
Though even if it does not talk,
It will always do so to me
Because I listen to it
And never ignore its crying.
Karen GonzalezVidela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature Talks To Me by Karen GonzalezVidela )
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)