Nature Talks To Me
Everyone says nature does not talk,
They say it just stays there,
They say it does not even explain.
Everyone says nature is just nature,
Something that simply stares,
Something that might leave us one day.
But nature talks to me,
Though nature is everything.
Nature is the wind talking as it whistles,
Nature is a baby
Learning more every day,
Nature is that living whale
The one who seems scared,
The one who talks by crying
When that harpoon crosses it’s flesh.
Nature talks to me,
And nature is the most kind,
The most amazing,
My best friend.
Though even if it does not talk,
It will always do so to me
Because I listen to it
And never ignore its crying.
Karen GonzalezVidela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature Talks To Me by Karen GonzalezVidela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery
- The Scars, Sadiqullah Khan
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Coffee Republic, Sadiqullah Khan