Nature is Beautiful
Beautiful is a flower
Beautiful is a leaf
Beautiful is a tree
Beautiful is a fruit.
Beautiful is a lake
Beautiful is a river
Beautiful is the sea
Beautiful is a wave.
Beautiful is a rock
Beautiful is the sand
Beautiful is a mountain
Beautiful is the snow.
Beautiful is a bird
Beautiful is a deer
Beautiful is a squirrel
Beautiful is a butterfly.
Beautiful is the sun
Beautiful is the moon
Beautiful is a cloud
Beautiful is the sky.
Beautiful is a face
Beautiful is a smile
Beautiful is innocence
Beautiful is gentle touch.
Beautiful is nature
Beautiful is it's every element
Become a part of nature
Let nature be your partner.
Whatever is natural
Appreciate every bit
Let nature be nature
Treat nature with care.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature is Beautiful by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Leaking Pen
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Kupamanduka, Gopalakrishna Adiga
- An Africa Thunderstorm, David Rubadiri
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Lifelong Comrades, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- LAST TIME, Terry Collett
- Another Toll By Death, Tony Adah
- I have always thought about life, Sumita Jetley
- I MISS YOU DAD, Sharen Suren
- Roses Red, Coral, Blue, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- A Night Thought, Luo Zhihai
- B day, hasmukh amathalal
- Nothing worth to be Found Right, Meriam Joseph
- Mr. right, hasmukh amathalal