The leaves blow in the wind;
The waves crash on the shore,
Animals, lazy from the hunt,
That is the way of nature.
The croak of frogs, the chirps of birds;
Worn out paths and new-built roads,
The ruins worn out through the years, newly built cities of our time,
Nature, this is its way.
Nature, what's your nature;
Kindness and hate, two main natures,
Natures of love and hate, many have experienced,
All natures have beauty I'm not mistaken.
All natures are special and beautiful in their own way,
No matter what.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Dang Xiong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken