Friendship, not really something you can buy;
But more like something you must earn,
Friendships you buy, tend to not last long,
Unlike friendships you earn, that could last a lifetime.
Friendships can only stay if you work together to keep them;
If friends can make it through hard and easy times,
And if they can trust eachother till the end,
Then that's what I call true friendship.
Great friendships can't be broken by simple matters;
Some friendships even turn to love,
But all friendships depend on one thing,
Who you really are and really act.
Thats my definition of Friendship
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendships by Dang Xiong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak