Greed, a greater impact than giving,
sure you can give everything away.
But someone may be lying,
greed and giving will always stay.
Greed, it may steal everything you just gave,
greed for power will and has to start the worst war.
The guilt will last until the grave,
because it isn't very far.
Greed will cause problems,
but we will live through them.
These are our emblems,
that will grow in our hearts, from a seed to a stem.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Greed by Dang Xiong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan