RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nashville Awaits Me
Sitting at the senior center writing and listening
to a song given to me by two gentlemen from Nashville
who absolutely love my poetry and want to put it to
music, sending me a contract to sign so they can begin.
Then I ended up in the hospital, having emergency
surgery, ending up in a coma for four and a half days
on life support.
When they found out what I was going through, they
sent me a song entitled, 'You Can Do It', to inspire
me on the road to recovery.
It helped me a lot and I'm still here - better yet,
they still want my poetry to put to music.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nashville Awaits Me by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner