RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Narrow Minded People
Situated in a tangle of misjudgements by narrow-minded people who take everything for themselves and leave others in the abyss of destitution.
Why's and wherefores abound, yet no one checks and/or puts a stop to any of it.
Solitary figures enamored by themselves alone, willing to justify their actions and words without compassion and putting everyone else out in the cold.
Narrow-minded people, thinking they rule the world.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Narrow Minded People by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Dark Room, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Then you go inside yourself., RIC S. BASTASA
- There's No Escaping Family, A.J. Kent
- the mother sparrow, RIC S. BASTASA
- fed up of hiding the sadness and anger, xenalee haynes
- The Milennium Park, Tony Adah
- don't you dare send me a postcard, Mandolyn ...
- there is a way to write to make you unde.., RIC S. BASTASA
- in Vietnam i had noodles, RIC S. BASTASA
- someone who never drops you, RIC S. BASTASA
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)