RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Narrow Minded People
Situated in a tangle of misjudgements by narrow-minded people who take everything for themselves and leave others in the abyss of destitution.
Why's and wherefores abound, yet no one checks and/or puts a stop to any of it.
Solitary figures enamored by themselves alone, willing to justify their actions and words without compassion and putting everyone else out in the cold.
Narrow-minded people, thinking they rule the world.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Narrow Minded People by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser