My Sweet Dream of Only Pink
Flowing with the music
In the flow of dreams.
Dreams, I am dreaming of
Thinking about sweet love which will never end
That is sweet, ain’t it?
Lovely pink hearts are simply in the air
Glowing with a pink glow
So nice and cute is the smile, which is appearing
Moving and dreaming about love in my sleep
Sweet and pink is love, like a dream come true
My dream of love is sweet, just going on in my thoughts
With the flow of sweet music
Pink hearts define the whole environmental surroundings
Glow of life is just flowing in this pink world of mine, this is my sweet dream of only pink.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sweet Dream of Only Pink by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta