This vision is so blurred
Need specs to correct vision
I never care my eyes inborn
Even the rationale of it
These eyes are widen
Still the vision is so blurred
Thickness of glass won't abide
The clarity is just the matter
Time is not yet dictated
But the stiffness tempts always
Long path is still ahead
Yet my life is backward
What measures the life's wisdom?
Lucidity or morale! ! !
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
SALINI NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My spectacles by SALINI NAIR )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns