Bijay Kant Dubey
Burquawalli, are you a girl
Or a dream,
Are you a cloud
Or a moon?
In kissing you, kissed I a black diamond,
I love you, love you so much,
In loving you, loved I a ghazal,
The ghazal of my life
In loving you, rembered I a Khayyal,
Remembering and singing classically,
Slowly in the old stye.
For you, burnt I myself in sipping a cup of hot coffee,
Only for you,
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Burquawalli by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II