RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Swelling, rising with music of polish descent,
filtering happiness into a saddened memory of
yesterday's family get togethers.
Touching heart and mind with tears of the soul,
joining in images joyfully for moments of time
as life stands still while dancing the polka.
Transcending trials of today as music plays
it's part well.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music Transcending by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong