RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Moving To The Future
Going home within my mind, following the routes shown me from childhood.
Knowing every turn as photographic images keep me on track, never losing my way no matter the time of day.
Sincerely hoping to stay among all the memories of yesterday.
Moving in directions of the future.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moving To The Future by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Solitude, Ray Hansell
- Had you loved, Superman, All hearts call.., Oziyon LeDawn
- Dark Sea Of Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Poetry Is Where You Find It V, Frank Avon
- Godspeed, Heipeuding Ilunglung
- Different things in life anytime and any.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- History and geography, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Laud The Lord, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Mighty Horny Power Rangers, Ramona Thompson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)