“Don’t fly your pigeons…”
Mom said and told me that each time I looked up at them is like looking under her skirt.
“A pregnant woman grabbed an apple from the running water and…”
Mom told me: “Woman knew whose it was. It was theft and her son knifed someone, crimes.”
“Omar turned to woman, got married…”
Mom said: “It was Ali’s miracle to show his power to the opposition.” Digesting it was hard.
“These lizards of different kinds are from Ayesha’s skin…”
Mom told me and explained, “She was the Prophet’s wife and had committed adultery.”
“Don’t listen to the Jews…”
Mom said and: “Jews suck blood.” In a nightmare they sucked my blood using huge needles.
I lost confidence in her though I loved her and she taught me a lot. She knew too much.
Now I am lost in rights and wrongs.
What is moral?
I read Trotsky and many others.
They too are:
Joan Didion, you got me further lost…
Keep slouching towards Bethlehem.
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morality by Nassy Fesharaki )
Did you read them?
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '부산오피대박'…'선릉휴게텔'하소연, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- Love, shafeeqrahman rahman
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '부천오피대박'…'강남휴게텔'하소연, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '부산오피대박'…'부천휴게텔'하소연, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '수원오피대박'…'동탄휴게텔'하소연, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- Baat toh itni si…., Priyanka Nayak
- Missing You, Priyanka Nayak
- On The Death Of Ella Fitzgerald, Shalom Freedman
- It's All Fare in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Blissful Atmosphere, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Malala Yousafzai, Jahan zaib
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)