Mom Oh Mom
Mom oh mom! ! ! !
always she is calm.
She is very kind
never you would find,
such a soft hearted lady,
with a slim, tall body.
Her strength, I use to wonder
At times in anger she thunder.
Mom oh mom! ! !
Don’t leave my palm.
In her eyes love flood
runs in me her blood
whenever I cried she fed
she cries if I am sick in bed
I pray to God this very day
Oh Lord Bless her in every way.
Mom oh Mom! ! !
Catch hold of my arm.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mom Oh Mom by Dr.Moula Devi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland
- The Origin of Words, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Prerna, Inspiration/ A Cup of Coffee .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley