Mom Oh Mom
Mom oh mom! ! ! !
always she is calm.
She is very kind
never you would find,
such a soft hearted lady,
with a slim, tall body.
Her strength, I use to wonder
At times in anger she thunder.
Mom oh mom! ! !
Don’t leave my palm.
In her eyes love flood
runs in me her blood
whenever I cried she fed
she cries if I am sick in bed
I pray to God this very day
Oh Lord Bless her in every way.
Mom oh Mom! ! !
Catch hold of my arm.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mom Oh Mom by Dr.Moula Devi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat