Mom is beautiful when she holds her babe closed in her arms.
Mom is lovable when she nurture her child.
Child is grateful when she holds her aged mom's hand.
Years passes by but the relation of mom child is evergreen.
To mom her child is always a child.
Mom is the one who forgives you, understands you, listens to you patiently.
Mom is the one who waits for you.
Mom is just a call away from you.
Happy Mothers day.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mom by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell