Adam M. Snow
Milady of the Sea
Beauty engulfs her extravagant being,
cursing me silent; without thought, without seeing.
Being as it may be, a bewitching beauty;
leaving me speechless and lost in dreams.
Her sweet melody calling, drowning me-
depths of despair; my home, my sea,
echoing of tunes, O' sweet melody;
beauty half that of piscine.
The moon itself glistens for her;
it dances around her angelic sound.
Entrap me, O' milady of the sea-
take I with thee sweet melody.
The great blue we go forth, endeavor and so forth;
lost to the sweet sound sung forever.
The cascading ray ignites her beauty;
reflections go forth from the sea.
I met her eyes for moment still,
her melody fallen my heart to ill.
How it's so I, lost in thoughts thought of her-
milady or not, forevermore dream of her?
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Milady of the Sea by Adam M. Snow )
- Prisoner's Song, Tony Adah
- Anticipation, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream, shakil ahmed
- My boat is sinking ever so slowly, JIBAN GOSWAMI
- You Can Lil story, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Exploitation, gajanan mishra
- Three Simple Words, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Loving Others, Tom Zart
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)