Adam M. Snow
Milady of the Sea
Beauty engulfs her extravagant being,
cursing me silent; without thought, without seeing.
Being as it may be, a bewitching beauty;
leaving me speechless and lost in dreams.
Her sweet melody calling, drowning me-
depths of despair; my home, my sea,
echoing of tunes, O' sweet melody;
beauty half that of piscine.
The moon itself glistens for her;
it dances around her angelic sound.
Entrap me, O' milady of the sea-
take I with thee sweet melody.
The great blue we go forth, endeavor and so forth;
lost to the sweet sound sung forever.
The cascading ray ignites her beauty;
reflections go forth from the sea.
I met her eyes for moment still,
her melody fallen my heart to ill.
How it's so I, lost in thoughts thought of her-
milady or not, forevermore dream of her?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Milady of the Sea by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom