Adam M. Snow
Milady of the Sea
Beauty engulfs her extravagant being,
cursing me silent; without thought, without seeing.
Being as it may be, a bewitching beauty;
leaving me speechless and lost in dreams.
Her sweet melody calling, drowning me-
depths of despair; my home, my sea,
echoing of tunes, O' sweet melody;
beauty half that of piscine.
The moon itself glistens for her;
it dances around her angelic sound.
Entrap me, O' milady of the sea-
take I with thee sweet melody.
The great blue we go forth, endeavor and so forth;
lost to the sweet sound sung forever.
The cascading ray ignites her beauty;
reflections go forth from the sea.
I met her eyes for moment still,
her melody fallen my heart to ill.
How it's so I, lost in thoughts thought of her-
milady or not, forevermore dream of her?
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Milady of the Sea by Adam M. Snow )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(7 October 1948 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir
- गोसोखौ बुरखायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Banging, Casey Renee Kiser
- New Birth, Paul Sebastian
- First Encounter - Tan Sri Clement Hii, john tiong chunghoo
- I Chose To Mickey With The Mouse, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honey-Bee Lover, Paul Sebastian
- How real is This Truth?, michael walkerjohn
- What Bhagavad Gita is not, Bashyam Narayanan