I am a proud owner of a magical mirror
Once dropped by an angel at my door
When I saw it I am a little bit frightened
As it shows me the fierce dragon
Resides in me totally hidden
He is the brother of the great devil
The co-author of every evil
At first I did not believe my eyes
But the fact is that in me it lies.
It comes into open when I am driven
By the spell of anger and completely taken
Under the grip of greed and lust
Or in me I lack belief and trust
Till date I keep claiming that I am an angel
Now there is no doubt that I am also an owner of an animal.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>>Megical Mirror by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara