Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
Love Of Two Bees And I
It was at drama show when she first saw me
I had no idea
Then I was at the Unknown People's meeting seat
She entered the door at the rear
My first time of seeing her
My heart beats, but it was by her beauty melted
She knew me but I never heard of her
After the meeting it was all bare like I never met her
Untill the occasion at the Theatre
Her name is Strange but i put a ring on her finger without fear
She was shy and couldn't stand my stare
into her eyes beautiful with prime tears
It then became a hi-hi affair
We became best friends who more than care
Love was there, we could feel it in there
I ask if we should go there!
She said let's stay here
but she loves me and never wants to lose me
To myself losing her is losing me
My love is free but caged by her will
So when is it gonna be totally free?
Or will it never Be or will ever Be?
Out of the two B's there is only one Be
There is no Never Be but a Friendship Be or Dating Be
When will there Be a Be?
Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love Of Two Bees And I by Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska